Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Roasted Parmesan Brussels Sprouts – These quick and easy parmesan roasted Brussels sprouts make for a flavorful and elegant side dish. Crisp, plump Brussels sprouts are halved and tossed with a savory mix of parmesan, herbs, salt, and pepper, then roasted on a single sheet pan. This Brussels sprouts recipe is perfect for your holiday dinners and super healthy for your everyday meals. You can even make an extra batch because these roasted Brussels sprouts are simply addictive. Enjoy!
Author: Eatwell101/Photo credit to eatwell101.com
- 16 oz (450g) Brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved, and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (or melted butter)
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
- To make the roasted parmesan Brussels sprouts: Preheat your oven to 400ºF (200ºC) and prepare a large baking sheet (you can line it with parchment paper if you like).
- Pat the Brussels sprouts dry with paper towels and place them in a large bowl. Add olive oil, Italian seasoning, garlic, Parmesan, salt, and pepper. Toss gently to coat the Brussels sprouts evenly.
- Place the Brussels sprouts on the prepared baking sheet, spreading evenly into one layer. Bake the parmesan Brussels sprouts on the center rack for 25 to 30 minutes – Adjust the time depending on your oven, the vegetables should be golden brown.
- Transfer the roasted parmesan Brussels sprouts to a large serving bowl and sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley if you like. Enjoy! ❤️