Frozen Banana Yogurt Pops
Nothing says summer like frozen treats and food on a stick. This recipe for Frozen Banana Yogurt Pops is the best of both! Deliciously fun, enjoy them in the backyard or poolside. They are sure to be loved by kids and adults alike.
Author: Theproducemoms/Photo credit to theproducemoms.com
- 3 bananas peeled and cut in half
- ¾ cup vanilla yogurt or flavor of your choice
- sprinkles or toppings of your choice
- popsicle sticks
- Halve and peel each banana. Insert a popsicle stick into each banana half.
- Dip bananas into yogurt, using a spoon to coat each banana evenly. Let excess yogurt drip off.
- Add sprinkles or topping of your choice.
- Place bananas on a plate covered in wax or parchment paper. Freeze until the yogurt has hardened, about 2 hours. (Allow for more time if you would like the banana to be frozen through).