Freedom Cookie Pops
These cookie pops are just another reason to eat everything and anything on a stick.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 24 popsicle sticks
- 4 Nutter Butter cookies
- 11 oz. white chocolate
- 2 tbsp. red sanding sugar
- 2 tbsp. Blue sanding sugar
- 2 tbsp. red and white star sprinkles
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Insert popsicle stick into center of cookie; set aside.
- Place white chocolate in heat-proof bowl over pan of simmering water. Stir continuously until melted. For ease of dipping, transfer chocolate to deep heat-proof vessel.
- Dip cookies in white chocolate and place on parchment-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with both sanding sugars and star sprinkles.
- Transfer to refrigerator for chocolate to set, about 20 minutes. Keep chilled until ready to serve.
- If you want to take the cute factor up a notch, wrap washi tape around popsicle stick for a decorative finish.