- ½ c. butter, room temperature
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 1½ c. pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1¼ c. all-purpose flour*
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1 c. mini chocolate chips
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, cream together butter and sugar until smooth and fluffy. Add pumpkin and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Add flour and pumpkin pie spice, and season with a pinch of kosher salt. Mix until smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips and place in a bowl for serving.