EASY STRAWBERRY MIMOSA RECIPE
Fresh strawberry orange juice paired with champagne is the most delicious mimosa recipe! These strawberry mimosas are about to up your brunch game big time!
Author: Mindfulavocado/Photo credit to mindfulavocado.com
- 2 cups orange juice fresh squeezed or store bought with pulp (chilled)
- ½ cup fresh strawberries with green tops removed
- 1 25-ounce bottle champagne Brut, Cava, or dry Prosecco are all good options (chilled)
- orange and strawberry slices for garnish (optional)
- Add orange juice and strawberries to blender and blend until smooth.
- With champagne flute tilted at a 45 degree angle, slowly fill glass halfway with champagne.
- Top with orange-strawberry juice mixture. Garnish with strawberry and orange slices optional.
- To Make In A Pitcher:
- Make juice in blender and add to large pitcher. Add fresh strawberry and orange slices and place in fridge.
- When ready to serve, pour in chilled champagne and stir.