Easy Keto No Bake Cookies
These Chocolate & Peanut Butter Keto No Bake Cookies are my new go-to guilt-free treat! They’re super easy to whip up (no cooking required) and you only need 5 simple real food ingredients.
Author: Thesoccermomblog/Photo credit to thesoccermomblog.com
- 1⅓ cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder unsweetened
- 2 cups coconut flakes unsweetened
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted
- 1 teaspoon erythritol (optional)
- Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a non-stick silicone baking mat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, vanilla extract, melted butted, coconut flake and cocoa powder and stir until well combined. (If you like your cookies a little sweeter, feel free to add 1-2 teaspoons of your favorite sugar-alternative. We used Swerve.)
- Scoop batter onto your prepared baking sheet. Use the back of the spoon to gently shape each scoop into into a 3" cookie.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes to set.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer.