EASY GRINCH PUNCH RECIPE
I’m so excited to share with you this Grinch punch recipe. It is a fun twist on the traditional sherbet punch recipe that our family loves. However, we are jazzing it up a bit to make the best Christmas punch recipe!
Author: Eatingonadime/Photo credit to eatingonadime.com
- 1 half gallon lime sherbet
- (1) 2 liter sprite
- 1 gallon Green Hawaiian fruit punch
- red sanding sugar optional
- In a large punch bowl, spoon in the lime sherbet. Pour half of the sprite and half of the Hawaiian punch over the sherbet.
- Stir to combine.
- Completely optional but completely adorable, take a glass and dip the rim in a plate of water. Then dip the rim in red sanding sugar. It will look beautiful and will taste even better!
- Spoon in your grinch punch and serve!