Cherry Prosecco Slushie
Grab your favorite bottle of Prosecco and whip up this cherry slushie for the next backyard BBQ or as a cool down drink by the pool.
Author: Honestcooking/Photo credit to honestcooking.com
- 1 750 ml bottle of Prosecoo
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup cherries
- Pour prosecco into two ice cube trays.
- Place in freezer for 6 hours or overnight.
- In a small sauce pan bring water, cherries and sugar to a simmer.
- Gently smash the cherries a bit. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Remove cherries and save for other use.
- Pour syrup into jar and place in fridge until ready to use.
- Once prosecco is frozen place in blender and add all of the simple syrup.
- Blend in pulses a few times until a slushy consistency forms.
- Pour into cups and garnish with fresh cherries.