CHEESY BBQ CHICKEN BACON PINWHEELS
Cheesy BBQ Chicken Bacon Pinwheels make an amazing dinner OR appetizer any night of the week!
Author: Momontimeout/Photo credit to momontimeout.com
- 8 oz Pillsbury Crescent Rolls 1 can
- 1½ cups shredded cheese cheddar, mozzarella, swiss, etc.
- 1½ cups rotisserie chicken shredded
- ½ barbecue sauce
- 8 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 3 green onions sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine rotisserie chicken and barbecue sauce.
- Remove crescent rolls from can and lay out in a long rectangle. Pinch the seams together well. (See here for more details.)
- Sprinkle cheese on top of crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle chicken and bacon.
- Drizzle with additional barbecue sauce if desired.
- Top with sliced green onions.
- Roll up like a cinnamon roll and cut into 8 rolls.
- Place in a lightly greased pie pan or 9-in square baking dish and bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.