Cheese and Sausage Egg Muffins
These Cheese and Sausage Egg Muffins come together in a flash! With only 10 minutes prep time and 25 minutes baking time, they are the perfect easy breakfast.
Author: Simplejoy/Photo credit to simplejoy.com
- 1 pound Jennie-O Breakfast Sausage
- 24 large eggs
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper diced
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1½ cups cheddar cheese divided
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, cook the sausage until fully cooked through. Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs. Add the onion, pepper, spices, cooked sausage, and 1 cup of the cheese.
- Spray two 12 cup muffin tins heavily with cooking spray. Using a ⅓ cup measure, fill the muffin cups (in other words, ⅓ cup of the mixture in each muffin cup). Top with the remaining cheese and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the muffins are set. (Mine were done at 20 minutes, but when I baked until 25 minutes they came out of the pan more easily.)