The perfect combination treat for everyone!
Author: So Yummy/Photo credit to so yummy.com
- 12 potsticker wrappers
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 cup strawberries
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Fold-10 Min
- Fold a 10”x10” sheet of aluminum foil in half, and then in half again. Then fold it over on itself in the other direction. Roll the foil into a small pipe/cigar shape, to form a cannoli mold. Repeat six times.
- Wrap-10 Min
- Wrap a wonton wrapper around the mold, sealing it with a dab of water. Repeat six times.
- Heat-5-10 Min
- Heat vegetable oil in a pot over medium heat, until it reaches 325*F.
- Fry-20 Min
- Fry the cannoli shells until golden, about a minute. Allow them to cool, and pull them off the molds.
- Combine-3 Min
- Combine 1 tbsp of cinnamon and 1 tbsp sugar and roll the shells in them. Repeat, creating another six shells.
- Add-10 Min
- Mash 1 cup of strawberries until puree forms. Add ½ cup of sugar, 1 tsp of vanilla, 8 oz of cream cheese, and 1 tsp of lemon zest and combine completely. Add in the whipped cream, folding it in gently. Spoon the filling into a piping bag fitted with a star tip, and pipe the filling into the shells.
- Enjoy these strawberry cheesecake churrro cannollis!