Big Mac Sloppy Joes (w/ Secret Sauce!)
Big Mac Sloppy Joes are a delicious one pan meal with a McDonald’s Big Mac Secret Sauce Copycat made in 30 minutes. You’ll never need the drive-thru again.
Author: Dinnerthendessert/Photo credit to dinnerthendessert.com
- Ground Beef Mixture
- 1½ pounds ground beef , (85/15)
- ½ yellow onion , finely chopped
- ¼ cup hamburger pickles , chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- McDonald's Secret Sauce Recipe:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup French dressing
- 2 tablespoons sweet relish
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- To Assemble (Double Decker):
- 8 hamburger buns , (with seeds)
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce , shredded
- 12 hamburger pickle chips
- 4 slices American cheese
- Additional sauce , optional
- Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- Brown your ground beef halfway, about 3-4 minutes, in your large skillet then add in the chopped onions, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cook the beef until fully browned, about 3-4 minutes, then add in the chopped pickles and stir.
- Mix the McDonald's Copycat Big Mac Sauce ingredients in a medium bowl and stir well.
- Add 1 cup of the secret sauce to the pan, reserve the rest for your buns.
- Cook 1 additional minute then serve on sesame hamburger bun (stacking order in notes below).