Best Tuna Salad
When a recipe is this good, it doesn't matter what your desk neighbors think.
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. plain Greek yogurt
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Dash hot sauce, optional
- 2 (6-oz.) cans tuna (preferably packed in olive oil)
- ¼ small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 dill pickles, finely chopped
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Lettuce, for serving
- Bread, for serving
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, and hot sauce (if using).
- Drain tuna then add to mayonnaise mixture. Use a fork to break up tuna into flakes. Add red onion and pickles and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve on lettuce or bread as a sandwich.