- FOR BELL PEPPERS
- 2 bell peppers, sliced into ½" rounds, seeds removed
- 2 large eggs, beaten with 1 tbsp water
- 1 c. flour
- 1½ c. panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- FOR DIPPING SAUCE
- ⅓ c. mayonnaise
- ⅓ c. sour cream
- 2 tbsp. ketchup
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium shallow bowl, combine panko with paprika, garlic powder, and salt. Coat pepper rings first in flour, then egg, then panko mixture. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes, flip peppers and bake 10 minutes more, until tender. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- While peppers are baking, make dipping sauce: In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, ketchup, parsley and Worcestershire sauce. Season with salt and pepper and whisk to combine.
- Serve pepper rings with dipping sauce on the side.