BBQ Ranch Chicken Casserole
BBQ Ranch Chicken Casserole is a quick and easy dinner loaded with chicken, cheese, and pasta, tossed and baked with BBQ sauce and ranch.
Author: Kleinworthco/Photo credit to kleinworthco.com
- 12 ounces bowtie pasta
- 3 cups cooked chicken- shredded rotisserie, leftovers or cooked & shredded
- ½ cup chopped bacon or bacon bits use cooked bacon or REAL bacon bits. No immitation bits – it alters the flavor.
- 2½ cups shredded cheese cheddar blend
- 15 ounces canned corn
- 10 ounces Rotel
- 7 ounces diced green chiles
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- ¾ cup bbq sauce
- 1 tbsp minced onions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the pasta to al dente, drain and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the cooked chicken, chopped bacon or bacon bits, cheese, corn, Rotel, diced green chiles, ranch dressing, bbq sauce, and minced onions. Toss to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to a casserole dish and top with additional cheese if desired.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.