Balsamic Grilled Steak Salad with Peaches
Balsamic Steak and Peach Salad is the savory-sweet combo you need this summer
Author: Delish/Photo credit to puppiesandbrunch.com
- 1 lb. skirt steak, trimmed of fat
- ¼ c. balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ c. extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 6 c. baby arugula
- 2 peaches, thinly sliced
- ⅓ c. crumbled blue cheese or feta
- Add steak to a large Ziploc bag or baking dish and toss in balsamic vinegar, garlic and brown sugar. Let marinate 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Heat a grill or grill pan to high. Rub steak with vegetable oil and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Grill until desired doneness, 3 minutes per side for medium rare. Let rest 5 minutes, then slice.
- Meanwhile, make dressing: In a small bowl whisk together olive oil and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange salad: In a large serving bowl, add arugula, peaches, blue cheese or feta, and steak. Drizzle with dressing and gently toss. Serve immediately.