BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN THIGHS
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Thighs Recipe – quick, simple and delicious one pan weeknight meal. Low-carb and Keto, all you need to make these is – chicken thighs, bacon, seasoning and olive oil. Serve with a side dish of your choice.
Author: Cookinglsl/Photo credit to cookinglsl.com
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp Vegeta seasoning — optional
- 6-8 slices bacon — usually 1 slice per chicken thigh, but you may need more, if they are bigger
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Grease a baking dish or a cast iron skillet.
- Season the chicken thighs with the seasoning.
- Wrap each thigh in bacon. One slice of bacon will be enough for one small chicken thigh.
- Arrange in the baking dish and bake for 30-35minutes or until a thermometer inserted in the chicken reads 165 F.
- Broil for 1 minute to cook the bacon more and make it golden.