APHRODISIAC GIN TONIC
A perfect valentines evening cocktail to share with your loved ones.
Author: Animamundiherbals/Photo credit to pinterest.com
- - Hibiscus flowers
- - Sparkling water
- - Fresh spearmint
- - 1tsp Euphoria Aphrodisiac Elixir (increase if you'd like it stronger)
- - Artisan Gin of choice (if you cant find one use Hendricks)
- - Lemon Slices
- This recipe is for 1 serving.
- Steep the hibiscus flowers in hot water for about 4 minutes.
- In a glass place some ice and add 1-2oz of gin. Substitute with kombucha or jun to make it non-alcoholic.
- Add 1tsp of Euphoria Elixir.
- Strain and add an ice cube or two to cool off the hibiscus water.
- Add about ½ way of hibiscus water, and top it off with sparkling water.
- Add mint leaves and a lemon slice to garnish.