Zucchini Cheesy Bread
Cheesy Bread WITHOUT the carbs?! Sign us up.
Author: Lena Abraham
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 3 medium zucchini, or about 4 cups grated zucchini
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- 3 c. shredded mozzarella, divided
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- ¼ c. cornstarch
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp. Freshly Chopped Parsley
- Marinara, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 425º and line a baking sheet with parchment. On a box grater or in a food processor, grate zucchini. Using cheesecloth or a dish towel, wring excess moisture out of zucchini.
- Transfer zucchini to a large bowl with eggs, garlic, oregano, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, and cornstarch and season with salt and pepper. Stir until completely combined.
- Transfer “dough” to prepared baking sheet and pat into a crust. Bake until golden and dried out, 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining 2 cups mozzarella, crushed red pepper flakes, and parsley and bake until cheese is melted, 8 to 10 minutes more.
- Slice and serve with marinara.
Cheesy Bread WITHOUT the carbs?! Sign us up.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/37OiH3Y
Posted by Delish on Sunday, December 17, 2017