Watergate Salad Recipe
Easy Watergate Salad recipe is the perfect dish to make for any potluck, holiday or church picnic! It takes only a few minutes to make and is always a hit!
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 3.4 Ounce Box Instant Pistachio Pudding
- 1- 20 Ounce Can Crushed Pineapple-Drained with ½ Cup Juice Reserved
- 1 Cup Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 Cup Pecans Chopped~Divided
- 1¾ Cup Frozen Whipped Topping-Thawed
- Maraschino Cherries
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together Pistachio pudding, drained pineapple, ½ cup reserved pineapple juice, marshmallows, and ½ cup pecans.
- Fold whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, sprinkle top of salad with remaining cup pecans and top with a Maraschino cherry.
Pistachio Fluff!!! 💖💖 Yum!!! It’ll be the most popular dish at your next party!!Get the Recipe and See Video now:https://www.gonnawantseconds.com/2017/12/watergate-salad-recipe/
Posted by Recipes From Heaven on Saturday, March 24, 2018