- ½ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 3 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 3 tablespoons dried sage
- 3 tablespoons dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 8 turkey wings, rinsed well under cold water and patted dry
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 8 ounces chicken broth
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix together the Worcestershire, Cajun seasoning, garlic, sage, thyme and salt. Rub the mixture over the turkey wings.
- Spread the celery and onions in the bottom of a nonstick baking dish. Place the turkey wings on top and pour over the chicken broth. Cover tightly with foil and transfer to the oven for 1 hour 30 minutes, then uncover and roast for 15 minutes longer to brown.
Just wing it this weekend!Get this recipe: https://bit.ly/2Hsi9kp
Posted by Cooking Channel on Friday, June 8, 2018