Tuscan Tortellini Salad
This hearty pasta salad might be better than a trip to Tuscany.
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1 lb. fresh cheese tortellini
- ¼ c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- ½ tbsp. honey
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¾ c. chopped salami or prosciutto
- ½ c. baby spinach
- ½ c. oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain and transfer to large serving bowl.
- Make dressing: Whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey and season with salt and pepper.
- To bowl, add prosciutto, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes and dressing and toss until well combined.
- Garnish with Parmesan.