- 2 tbsp mild olive oil
- 1 red chilli, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely diced
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 3 mixed peppers
- 9 Italian sausages, squeezed from their casings
- 150g mixed tomatoes
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 100ml white wine
- 200ml chicken stock
- 200ml whole milk
- 1 jar sun dried tomatoes, drained
- Cooked spinach, 300g
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- lasagna sheets
- 200g grated mozzarella
- 40g grated parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Fry the chilli and garlic in the oil before adding the onion and peppers. Sautee until soft.
- Add the sausage meat and brown thoroughly before adding the tomatoes. Cook them down for a few minutes before adding the flour. Cook this out before adding the wine, stock, and milk. Cook for around 15 - 20 minutes until the sauce has thickened nicely.
- Add the spinach and sun-dried tomatoes and season to taste.
- Layer up the lasagna with a sprinkling of the cheeses between each layer, finishing with a good layer of mozzarella and parmesan.
- Bake for around 40 minutes, until cooked through.
You’ll never eat a beef lasagna again!
Posted by Twisted on Friday, December 14, 2018