- 2 parts chocolate liqueur
- 1 part peppermint schnapps
- ¼ c. hot fudge
- 4 Thin Mint cookies (or chocolate wafers), crushed
- Dip each shot glass in hot fudge, coating the rim completely. Pour cookine crumbs in a shallow plate. Dip the fudge-coated shot glass rim in the cookie crumbs. Set glasses aside.
- Pour chocolate liqueur and peppermint schnapps into into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Serve.
These Thin Mint Shots taste just like your favorite Girl Scouts cookie, only boozier. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/e5Q5cQu
Posted by Delish on Sunday, November 26, 2017