Our favorite recipe for the most classic of all cheesecakes.
Recipe type: Dessert
- FOR THE CHEESECAKE
- 3 8-oz. blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. sugar
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ c. sour cream
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- Sliced strawberries, for garnish
- FOR THE CRUST
- 15 graham crackers, crushed
- 5 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- pinch of kosher salt
- FOR THE SAUCE
- 1 c. strawberry preserves
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 325º and grease a 9” springform pan with cooking spray. Make cheesecake mixture: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until combined. Add eggs and beat until combined, then add sour cream, vanilla and lemon zest. Divide cheesecake mixture into four bowls.
- Make crust: Stir together graham cracker crumbs, butter, sugar, and salt until completely moist. Spray a 9” springform pan with cooking spray and press graham mixture into prepared pan until packed. Pour cheesecake mixture over crust.
- Bake until slightly jiggly in the center, about 1 hour 10 minutes. Let cool 1 hour in oven, then refrigerate until completely cool, at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
- Make glaze: In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine strawberry preserves and lemon juice. Whisk constantly until the mixture is smooth.
- Top the cheesecake with strawberries, then brush the glaze over strawberries. Slice into wedges and serve cold.
If you love The Cheesecake Factory's strawberry cheesecake, you NEED to try ours.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/mzbMka4
Posted by Delish on Friday, April 27, 2018