S'mores Stuffed Blondies
S'mores STUFFED Blondies are like s'mores on crack
Author: Lena Abraham
Recipe type: Dessert
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 1½ c. unsalted butter, softened
- 2 c. granulated sugar, plus 2 tbsp for sprinkling
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 15 graham crackers
- 7½ Hershey's chocolate bars
- 30 marshmallows, halved
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a 9”-x-13” pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until combined.
- In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and beat until just combined.
- Press ½ batter into prepared pan into an even layer, and bake until set and very lightly golden, about 12 to 15 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Top with a layer of graham crackers, a layer of chocolate, a layer of marshmallows, and another layer of graham crackers. Spread remaining dough over the top of the graham layer, sprinkle with 2 tbsp granulated sugar, and bake 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out mostly clean. Let cool and slice into squares.
S'mores lovers, this dessert puts regular s'mores to shame 😱Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/M5ZavSu
Posted by Delish on Saturday, May 26, 2018