S'MORES PIE is filled with plenty of chocolate, graham cracker, and marshmallows. A dessert perfect for any occasion or summer party!
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 stick Softened Butter
- ½ cups Granulated Sugar
- 1 whole Egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 7 ounces, weight Container Of Marshmallow Creme
- 6 whole (1.55 Oz Bars) Hershey’s Chocolate Bars, Unwrapped
- 1 cup Mini Marshmallows
- ¼ cups Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 9″ pie pan with baking spray.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar together until combined, then add egg and vanilla and stir them in.
- Stir in flour, graham cracker crumbs and baking powder.
- Divide the dough in half.
- Press half the dough in the bottom and up the sides of the prepared pie pan.
- Evenly spread the Marshmallow Creme over the bottom crust.
- Separate chocolate squares and place on top of the Marshmallow Creme.
- Place the 1 cup of marshmallows on top.
- Using the remaining crust, pat sections of dough on top of and around all the marshmallows (they will not be completely covered and that is what you want!)
- Sprinkle with ¼ cup chocolate chips, then bake 20 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove pan from oven and set it on a wire rack.
- Cool completely before cutting, or you will have a mess.
- I like it best warmed up in the microwave so that the chocolate and marshmallow are nice and gooey.
S'MORES PIE is filled with plenty of chocolate, graham cracker, and marshmallows. A dessert perfect for any occasion or summer party!Recipe: https://wishesndishes.com/smores-pie/
Posted by Incredible Recipes on Friday, June 29, 2018