Slutty Brownie Cake
This Slutty Brownie Cake will definitely get around your next party.
Author: The Chef
Recipe type: Dessert
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 1 box brownie mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 2 tubes chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 c. butter, softened
- 5 c. powdered sugar
- ¼ c. milk
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ⅓ c. crushed Oreos, plus more for garnish
- 14 oreos
- Chocolate sauce, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line two 8” baking pans with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and pour batter into one prepared pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownie comes out with only a few moist crumbs, about 30 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Press cookie dough into an even layer in the other prepared baking pan. Bake until golden, about 25 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Make frosting: In a large bowl, combine butter and about half the powdered sugar. Using a hand mixer, beat until mixture is smooth. Add remaining powdered sugar, milk and vanilla and beat until smooth. Fold in crushed Oreos.
- Place the chocolate chip cookie layer on a serving plater. Spread a thin layer of frosting on top, then top with whole Oreos. Spread more frosting on the Oreos, then top with the brownie layer and spread the remaining frosting on top. Garnish with more crushed Oreos and drizzle with chocolate sauce.
Here’s a video that shows you how to make it:
This Slutty Brownie Cake will definitely get around your next party.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/PxLrY7I
Posted by Delish on Monday, May 1, 2017