Slow-Cooker Hot Cocoa
The slow cooker continues to amaze us. You can make slow-cooker salmon and slow-cooker bread—and who knew it can make incredible hot cocoa, too?! Now you know.
Recipe type: Drinks
- 1½ c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ c. cocoa powder
- ½ c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 6 c. whole milk
- Mini marshmallows, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients except marshmallows in a slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cook, covered, until everything is melted, stirring occasionally, 2 hours on LOW.
- Ten minutes before serving, add marshmallows and let them get melty.
- Garnish with more mini marshmallows, if desired.
This Slow-Cooker Hot Cocoa will keep your whole family warm. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/gFj7Zs7
Posted by Delish on Tuesday, December 5, 2017