Slow-Cooker Creamed Corn
Slow-Cooker Creamed Corn is the side that won't make you turn on the oven.
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 5 15-ounce cans corn kernels, drained
- 8 slices cooked and chopped bacon
- 1 c. milk
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- block cream cheese, quartered
- 1 stick butter, cut into tablespoons
- Sliced green onions, for garnish
- In a 4-quart slow-cooker, add corn, ¾ of the bacon, milk, and sugar and season with salt and pepper. Stir. Top with cream cheese and butter.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours, stirring well after 1 hour.
- Garnish with remaining ¼ of the bacon and green onions and serve.
Slow-Cooker Creamed Corn is the side that won't make you turn on the oven.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/urz4Hv3
Posted by Delish on Saturday, July 28, 2018