Skeleton Caramel M&M's Marshmallow Brownies
The best spooky treats for this Halloween season!
Recipe type: Dessert
- ½ cup flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup M&M’S Caramel Chocolate Candies
- Marshmallows, for topping
- White frosting, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Thoroughly blend together sugar and oil.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Fold in the M&M’S Caramel Chocolate Candies until distributed.
- Pour batter into a greased 8-inch x 8-inch baking dish.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes.
- Set aside to cool completely, and then slice into squares.
- Using white frosting and mini marshmallows, decorate with scary skeletons
Skeleton Caramel M&M'S Marshmallow Brownies
Posted by Tasty on Friday, October 27, 2017