Shrimp, Broccoli and Rice Foil Packs
All the flavor of stir fry—no pan required!
Recipe type: Appetizer
- ½ c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 c. instant rice
- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 c. broccoli florets
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Heat grill to high. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar, lime juice and red pepper flakes until combined.
- Among four pieces of foil, divide rice, shrimp and broccoli and pour over marinade. Garnish with sesame seeds.
- Fold and seal edges of foil and grill until shrimp is pink and broccoli tender, 12 to 15 minutes.