Reese's Stuffed Cupcakes
Everyone likes surprises when Reese's cups are involved.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 24 Reese's miniatures, unwrapped, divided
- Devil’s food cake mix, prepared according to package instructions
- 2 c. creamy peanut butter
- 10 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream
- ¼ c. melted chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Prepare cake mix according to package instructions then fill each cupcake liner about three-quarters full with batter. Place a Reese’s into the center of each unbaked cup. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, make peanut butter frosting. In a large bowl, cream together peanut butter and butter until light and fluffy. Add powdered sugar, vanilla and salt and beat until evenly combined. Gradually add heavy cream and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Frost cooled cupcakes. Top each cupcake with a Reese’s, then drizzle with melted chocolate.
You have to see what these Reese's Stuffed Cupcakes look like inside. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/P36DMr9
Posted by Delish on Wednesday, August 16, 2017