Reese's Stuffed Cookies
These cookies might look plain on the outside, but the inside is exploding with peanut butter and chocolate goodness.
Recipe type: Dessert
- ½ c. creamy peanut butter
- ½ c. (1 stick) butter, softened
- ½ c. brown sugar
- ¼ c. granulated sugar, plus more for rolling
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1½ c. all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 24 Mini Reese's Cups
- Preheat oven to 375° and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, butter, and sugars and beat with a hand mixer on medium until the mixture is light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and mix until thoroughly combined, then add flour, baking soda and salt and mix until just combined.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of the cookie dough and flatten into a pancake-like circle. Place mini Reese’s Cup in the center. Bring the edges of the dough around the Reese’s Cup and pinch the edges together to seal, adding more dough if necessary to cover the cup completely.
- Roll stuffed cookie dough ball in sugar and place on baking sheet. Repeat until all dough is used, spacing the cookies about 2” apart.
- Bake until the cookies are golden on the bottom, 12 to 15 minutes. Let cool slightly and serve.
Reese's STUFFED Cookies will be your newest obsession.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/HOl3pxi
Posted by Delish on Wednesday, January 9, 2019