- 8 large ripe bananas. sliced into coins
- ½ c. smooth peanut butter smooth peanut butter, plus ¼ c melted peanut butter
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 c. chopped Reese's, plus more for topping
- ¼ c. melted chocolate
- Freeze bananas until frozen, about 2 hours.
- In a food processor, blend together bananas, ½ cup peanut butter, and vanilla. Pour mixture into a loaf pan and fold in Reese’s.
- Drizzle top with melted chocolate and melted peanut butter then scatter more Reese’s on top. Freeze until solid, about 3 hours.