RedHot Mini Chicken Tacos
Good luck having 'just one' of these amazing RedHot Mini Chicken Tacos.
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 8 flour tortillas
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup Franks Original RedHot, plus another ⅓ cup
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- ½ cup cream cheese
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- mozzarella, grated
- Ranch dressing, to serve
- In a medium sized bowl, mix butter with ¼ cup Franks RedHot, garlic powder and smoked paprika. Toss the rounds of tortilla in this. Arrange on the back of a muffin tray then bake for about 10 minutes at 350°F, or until just crisp but not too dark.
- Meanwhile, combine the chicken, cream cheese, scallion, salt and the remaining ⅓ cup of Franks RedHot.
- Once cooled, spoon a tsp of this mix into each crispy taco. Top with a pinch of mozzarella and arrange on a tray. Bake for 5 minutes at 350°F, or until just melted. Top with chives and dig in!