Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies
Is it even Christmas without Red Velvet Crinkles?
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1¼ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ c. (1 stick) Country Crock Baking Sticks
- ¾ c. granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. red food coloring
- ¼ c. powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350° and line 2 baking sheets with parchment. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another large bowl using a hand mixer, beat Country Crock Baking Sticks and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time and beat after each addition then add vanilla. Add dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Roll about 1 tablespoon of dough into a ball, then roll ball in powdered sugar. Repeat with remaining dough then reroll each ball in powdered sugar again.
- Arrange balls about 1" apart on prepared baking sheets and bake until cookies have flattened and set in the middle, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool on trays 5 minutes, then transfer to wire rack to let cool completely.
Is it even Christmas without Red Velvet Crinkles?Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/mCpv0Uz
Posted by Delish on Wednesday, December 5, 2018