Ranch Chicken & Rice
Ranch dressing turns up the flavor real quick.
Recipe type: Main
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. ranch dressing
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 c. white rice
- 1 c. baby spinach
- ¼ c. chopped parsley
- In a large mixing bowl season chicken with salt and black pepper. Add ranch dressing and marinate 5 minutes. Remove chicken from marinade and pat dry with paper towels.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Sear chicken skin-side down until golden, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Reduce heat to medium and add garlic and onion, 2 minutes. Stir in broth and rice and season with salt and pepper. Return chicken to rice mixture, skin-side up. Simmer until rice is tender and chicken cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Stir in baby spinach and parsley and serve.