Rack of Lamb
A roasted rack of lamb is the perfect showstopper, especially when it comes to Easter dinner.
Recipe type: Main
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp. fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
- ½ tsp. kosher salt, plus more for sprinkling
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 (8-rib) frenched racks of lamb (about 1¼ lb. each)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- In a food processor, pulse garlic, rosemary, thyme, and salt until minced. Drizzle in olive oil and process until a paste forms.
- Place lamb on a large rimmed baking sheet and season all over with salt and pepper. Coat tops with herb rub and let sit at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 450°. Roast lamb 25 to 30 minutes for medium-rare, or until a thermometer inserted in the center reads 125°.
- Tent with foil and let rest 15 minutes before carving into chops.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
This easy Rack Of Lamb will impress ALL your Easter guests.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/DZT9NZ0
Posted by Delish on Friday, April 5, 2019