Quarter Pounder Muffins
Quarter Pounder Muffins is too perfect to be real.
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 500g Beef Mince
- 12 Burger Buns
- 100g cheddar, grated
- Gherkins, diced
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Red Leicester slices
- Fry your beef mince and your onion in your oil until nicely coloured and translucent. Season well with salt and pepper. Add your grated cheddar, stir through then remove from the heat.
- Pop your burger bun halves in your muffin tray, cut side facing upwards. Push in to form a cup, then spray with cooking oil.
- Place in a small square of red leicester. Divide your burger mix between the cups. Fill them well. Top with another (slightly larger) square of red leicester. Bake in the oven at 350ºF for 10 minutes.
- Top with ketchup, mustard and gherkin.
- Get involved!
Quarter Pounder MuffinsFull Recipe: http://bit.ly/29h2R6k
Posted by Twisted on Monday, July 4, 2016