- 2 cups Flour
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 2 Eggs
- 1 (20-ounce), can Crushed Pineapple With Juice
- 1 cup Chopped Toasted Pecans (optional)
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 stick Butter, softened
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, crushed pineapple with juice and chopped pecans(toast ‘em first).
- Mix the flour, sugar, and baking soda in a large bowl.
- Stir in the egg mixture. Stir gently, just until combined.
- Pour into a 9×13 greased baking dish. Bake at 350F for 30 to 35 minutes till toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. COOL COMPLETELY.
- Combine all frosting ingredients together (cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar and vanilla) with an electric mixer until smooth. You may need to add a little milk to make it spreadable if your butter wasn’t soft enough.
- Spread frosting evenly on top of cake. Cut the cake into any size you like.
Pineapple Pecan Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is simple and quick recipe for delicious, homemade cake from scratch, with ingredients that you already have in pantry.RECIPE : http://sugarapron.com/2017/10/22/pineapple-pecan-cake/
Posted by Incredible Recipes on Tuesday, June 26, 2018