- FOR COCKTAIL
- 6 oz. rumchata
- 6 creme de cocoa
- 3 bourbon
- FOR GARNISH
- 3 tbsp. caramel, microwaved until pourable
- ¼ c. toasted chopped pecans
- Cool whip, for garnish
- 3 whole pecans, for garnish
- Sprinkle of cinnamon, for garnish
- Place caramel and toasted chopped pecans on separate small shallow plates. Dip the rim of each glass first into caramel and then into chopped pecans to coat.
- Combine rumchata, creme de cocoa, and bourbon in a large cocktail shaker. Fill with ice and shake until cold, 30 seconds. Pour into martini glasses and top with a dollop of whipped cream, a whole pecan, and a sprinkle of cinnamon.