Peanut Butter Pancakes
Weekend brunch plans, right here
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cup sifted light roast peanut flour made with USA-GROWN PEANUTS
- 1 cup unsifted all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter made with USA-GROWN PEANUTS
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup strawberry preserves
- Toppings: banana slices, strawberry slices, chopped USA-GROWN PEANUTS
- Process first 9 ingredients in a food processor until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
- Pour ¼ cup batter for each pancake onto a hot, lightly greased griddle or large nonstick skillet. Cook pancakes 3 to 4 minutes or until edges look cooked. Turn and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until done.
- Microwave strawberry preserves in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 45 seconds to 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds. Serve pancakes with preserves and desired toppings.
Weekend brunch plans, right here. 😏 GET THE RECIPE: https://trib.al/xe5rkmn(via Well Done)
Posted by MyRecipes on Tuesday, June 26, 2018