Parmesan Potato Wedges
The healthy way to get your French fry fix.
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 3 large russet potatoes
- ¼ c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Caesar dressing, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut potatoes into wedges. Add to baking sheet and top with olive oil, garlic powder and Italian seasoning and season with salt and pepper. Toss until fully coated, then flip skin side down.
- Top with Parmesan and bake until deeply golden and crispy, 25 to 27 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with Caesar dressing for dipping.
Our Parmesan Potato Wedges are a healthier way to get your french fry fix.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/nos13F1
Posted by Delish on Sunday, September 10, 2017