Oven Baked Roast Beef Sliders
Oven Baked Roast Beef Sliders are the BEST way to use up leftovers.
Recipe type: Appetizer
- ½ c. whole or jellied cranberry sauce
- ¼ c. red wine vinegar
- 1½ tsp. granulated sugar
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 thyme sprigs
- ¼ c. very hot water
- 8 Baked Sister Schubert dinner yeast rolls
- Leftover mashed potatoes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¾ lb. leftover roast beef
- 4 slices Swiss cheese, halved
- Preheat oven to 400º. In a medium bowl whisk together cranberry sauce, vinegar, and sugar. Add in red onions and thyme then pour hot water over ingredients and mix together. Press onions down and let sit one hour.
- Slice cooked rolls in half and spread some leftover mashed potatoes onto bottom half. Salt and pepper potatoes, top with roast beef and Swiss cheese.
- Place open-faced sandwiches on a sheet tray and reheat until cheese is melted and they are warmed through, about 5 minutes.
- Top with cranberry pickled red onions and top bun, serve hot.