Why can't everything be stuffed with Nutella?
Recipe type: Dessert
- 12 tbsp. Nutella
- ½ c. (1 stick) Butter, softened
- ½ c. brown sugar
- ¼ c. sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- ½ c. unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- Flaky sea salt, for garnish
- Line a baking sheet with parchment. Add tablespoonfuls of Nutella and freeze, 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350º and line a second baking sheet with parchment. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add egg, milk, and vanilla and mix until combined, then add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Scoop heaping tablespoon of cookie dough and flatten into a flat, pancake-like circle. Place the frozen Nutella on top. Bring edges of dough around the frozen Nutella and pinch the edges together to seal, adding more dough if necessary to cover completely. Repeat with remaining cookie dough and Nutella.
- Sprinkle with flaky sea salt and bake until cookies are puffed, 8 to 9 minutes.
These are the best cookies the Delish kitchen has ever made.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/nTwADgs
Posted by Delish on Monday, August 13, 2018