Key Lime Pie Fudge
This tart fudge requires a little bit of oven work, but the delicate, buttery graham cracker crust makes it totally worthwhile.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 c. graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2½ c. white chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- Zest of 1 lime
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine graham cracker pieces and butter in a small bowl. Pour onto a foil-lined 8”-x-8” baking dish (the foil will make it easier to pull out later). Bake for 5 to 6 minutes.
- In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate chips. Microwave in 1-minute intervals, stirring in between, until fully melted. Stir in lime juice and zest until fully combined. It may take a minute or so of stirring to do so.
- Pour mixture on top of the graham cracker crust. Refrigerate until firm, 4 hours, or up to overnight. Cut into 1” bars and serve.