Keto Egg Salad
Classic egg salad is usually keto-friendly as it is. But because fat=good, we added an extra creamy, but healthy element: avocado! The whole thing tastes nice and fresh but trust us, it'll really fill you up—even in a lettuce cup. Do we recommend serving it with crispy bacon? Of course we do.
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped chives
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Kosher salt
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 avocado, cubed
- Lettuce, for serving
- Cooked bacon, for serving
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, and chives. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add eggs and avocado and toss gently to combine.
- Serve with lettuce and bacon.