Italian Angel Hair Salad
We're obsessed with this antipasto-inspired angel hair.
Recipe type: Main
- 1 lb. angel hair
- ½ lb. salami, chopped
- ½ c. sliced black olives
- ½ c. roasted red peppers, chopped
- ½ c. green pepper, chopped
- ½ c. marinated mini mozzarella balls, halved
- ¼ c. extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook angel hair according to package directions until al dente. Drain, then transfer to a large serving bowl.
- Add salami, olives, roasted red pepper, green pepper and mozzarella to bowl. In a glass jar, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, salt and red pepper flakes. Toss with pasta salad and serve.