- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- ½ lb. thick-cut Canadian bacon
- ½ medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp. cumin seeds (optional)
- ¼ tsp. cayenne
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. yellow potatoes, quartered
- ½ c. low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Eggs, for serving
- Set Instant Pot to Sauté on medium. Add oil and butter to pot. When butter is melted, cook bacon until crisp. Add onions and peppers, and cook until vegetables are tender.
- Add garlic, oregano, cumin seeds if using, and cayenne. Season with salt and pepper and cook until spices and garlic are fragrant, 1 minute.
- Add potatoes and broth to pot and stir to combine. Set Instant Pot to Pressure Cook on high and set timer for 12 minutes. When time is up, use quick release method to release pressure.
- Remove lid and set Instant Pot back on Sauté. Cook, stirring occasionally, until remaining broth is evaporated, about 2 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with fried eggs.